Monday, September 29, 2008

Changing the channels (a little)

While I was at Interbike last week, I had the opportunity to meet and talk with some of the bike industry bloggers whom I follow. As a result of these conversations, I've decided to change the way I use various social media tools. Going forward, I'm going to use this blog and my Twitter feed to focus on bike-related stuff. (My regular readers will realize what a minor change this will be.) At the same time, I'll use my Facebook profile to focus on more personal, non-bike stuff. I'll also begin using Facebook as my primary photo-sharing tool, reserving my Flickr account strictly for bike-related photos.

So, if you're not a Facebook user and you want to see something other than my cyclist side, I strongly encourage you to join. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the more bike-specific content here on the Racerveza blog. To that end, tomorrow's going to be an exciting day...

3 comments:

The Shed Master said...

It should already be all bikes, all the time.

Denny Yunk said...

Then it would be Life in the Rusty Toolshed, but without the PBR and sushi.

The Shed Master said...

I know where they sell both PBR & sushi.